Climate Change - Advice & Support
Are you a farmer or rural business within the Cotswolds AONB? If yes, advice and support is available which could help develop various resource management and efficiency savings for your business, and reduce the harmful impact of emissions on the environment.
Climate change advice and project development support is available locally within the Cotswolds AONB from a dedicated business advisor in one or more of the following areas:
- Resource management and carbon energy audits
- Energy efficiency and renewable technologies
- Soil, water, and nutrient management
- Access to funding RDPE grants, feed-in-tariff, and renewable heat incentive
- Research, bid writing and project management services