COVID and flu vaccine clinics at the Charlbury Medical Centre
The Charlbury Medical Centre will be having COVID and flu injection clinics on Tuesday, 3 October, Thursday, 12 October and Tuesday, 17 October 2023 at the Charlbury Football and Sports Club.
All eligible patients will be sent a text message on their phones, which will have a link to enable them to book a timed appointment. Please do use the link to make your booking, so that you do not need to call the Surgery.
Patients without a mobile phone will be sent a letter and will be able to make a timed appointment by ringing the Surgery.
Patients who have booked an appointment will need to obtain a copy of the COVID vaccine consent form to take with them. This is available for downloading on the Home page of the CMC website (www.thecharlburymedicalcentre.nhs.uk/) or can be obtained in hard copy from Reception at the Surgery.
As a result of a Government decision the following will be eligible for the vaccine nationally:
• Residents in care homes for older adults
• All adults aged 65 years and over
• People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
• Frontline health and social care workers.
• People aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
• People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers and staff working in care homes for older adults