News index


Fire at Spelsbury Road campsite

From the Oxford Mail:

“A PAINTERS' workshop was badly damaged after a fire that started in a bin quickly spread. Firefighters from Witney, Chipping Norton and Kidlington were called to the blaze in Cotswolds Caravan & Camping Site in Charlbury... The flames were quickly extinguished and it is believed the fire started from hot ashes from either a BBQ or a fire pit.”

(Link to the full article.)

Wed 16 Sep 2020, 10:15 · Link

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.