Great Prizes in aid of Macmillan Nurses. Bid now and support their work.
This Friday's fundraiser at the Friends Meeting House, ten o'clock until twelve-thirty, will feature a Silent Auction of the terrific items below. Strike now and telephone Sally or David Pollock on 07960960298 or 07590486671.. we will arrange for you to register a bid. Please note the Lot number that interests you.
There will also be a great raffle and stalls... and terrific cake... on the day.. so don't forget to come along!
The lots are:
1. A week in a fabulous farmhouse in the Tarn, France
2. a personal tour of the House of Lords and a magnificent tea, for 2 guests
3. a session of Reflexology
4. A portrait of your house in watercolour
5. A 2 hour tour of the Cotswolds in a Morgan sports car, for 1 passenger.
6. A visit to the top of the tower of St Mary's Charlbury
7. A drawing or painting workshop with Kieran Stiles
8. 2 tickets for a day's exhibitions at the Royal Academy
9 A signed copy of "The Gardens of Oxford Colleges@, illustrated with Andrew Lawsons wonderful photographs
10 A garden consultation with Susan Dunston
David Pollock · Wed 23 Sep 2015, 18:18 · Link