Are you under 25, live in Charlbury and have a guaranteed place for a University or College course or an apprenticeship? If so, you may be eligible for a grant from the Charlbury Exhibition Foundation.
Please apply by 1 October 2015 to:
(or by post to Charlbury Exhibition Foundation, c/o Took House, Sheep Street, Charlbury, OX7 3RR)
Please include the following details:
- Your name and date of birth
- Schools you have attended
- The University or College name (or your employer for apprentices)
- The course and level (e.g. BA) and your year of study (or for apprentices, the type of apprenticeship and level)
- Your home address in Charlbury
- The reason for your application for a grant
If you have received a grant in a previous year, you may still be eligible, so please do apply or contact me for further information.
Kathryn Fairhurst · Mon 27 Jul 2015, 14:02 · Link