May railway timetable published
The new timetable from 17 May has now been published on the First Great Western website.
It largely includes the changes proposed last year. Those that will affect most Charlbury passengers are:
- 06.28 to London now leaves at 06.33
- 07.12 to London now comes from Hereford (without having stopped at Kingham)
- 07.30 to London now comes from Moreton-in-Marsh
- 15.06 to London no longer runs (next service 15.37)
- New 10.41 service to Worcester on Saturdays
- New 13.08 service to Oxford/London on Saturdays
Sadly the overcrowded 15.52 from London (16.49 from Oxford) remains a five-coach train, and there is no sign of the mooted late-night train from London.