Election candidates announced
The list of those nominated for the elections on 3rd May has been published.
For the Charlbury & Finstock seat on West Oxfordshire District Council:
- Liz Leffman, Liberal Democrat (Park Street, Charlbury)
- Rory MacArthur, Conservative (Main Road, Fawler)
The seat is currently held by Glena Chadwick (Liberal Democrat) who is stepping down. The other WODC seat for Charlbury is not up for election this year.
For Charlbury Town Council:
- Kathleen Broughton (Ticknell Piece Road)
- Richard Fairhurst (Market Street)
- Susie Finch* (Wychwood Close)
- Willem Hackmann* (The Playing Close)
- Jim Holah (The Green)
- Reg James* (Crawborough)
- Peter Kenrick (Little Lees)
- Fergus McVey (Hundley Way)
- Tony Merry (Little Lees)
- Valou Pakenham-Walsh* (Woodfield Drive)
- Nick Potter* (Lees Rest)
- Ron Prew* (Woodstock Road)
- Liz Reason* (Park Street)
- Russell Robson (Cornbury)
There are 14 candidates for the 12 seats on the Town Council. All are standing without party affiliation. * indicates incumbent. Technically the exact line-up of candidates is finalised on 11th April; until then, those nominated have the option to withdraw.
Richard Fairhurst · Wed 4 Apr 2012, 14:07 · Link