Charlbury Neighbourhood Forum seeks Paid Assistant
Post for a Co-ordinator/ Administrator
Charlbury Neighbourhood Forum (CNF) is currently recruiting a part-time person to assist in the production of a Neighbourhood Plan which is being produced by a group of volunteers under the auspices of the town council, and for the Charlbury Action Group, also volunteer led.
The post requires someone who is well organised and efficient, self-motivated, is used to dealing with a diverse workload, is numerate with good literacy and communications skills. The ideal candidate will have some experience of project management and administration
Do you have time and ability to help us. We do not have the funds available to pay the full market rate for such a post but a suitable fee can be negotiated.
Likely tasks will include:-
- Preparation of agendas and minutes for meetings of the three related groups working with the Chairs
- Regular attendance at the meetings
- Research to identify local land owners in relation to the neighbourhood plan
- Liaison with local government and other agencies with regard to the plan
- Research funding streams
- Maintain and update the website content to keep Charlbury informed of the Forum's activities
- Circulate a regular e-newsletter
Fee paid: to be negotiated.
Freelance: short term, likely to be about six months, an extension may be necessary.
Terms: terms and conditions detailed in Contract of Employment to be agreed.
Hours: part-time - expect an average of ten hours per week
Location: home-based in or convenient to Charlbury.
Deadline: Monday, 6th March 2017
To apply, please return your application and current CV, on or before, Monday, 6th March 2017 to CNF c/o Wallden House Sheep St., Charlbury, OX7 3RR.