Italian conversation class starting

Meghan Del Monte
👍

Mon 5 Jun 2017, 11:06

Of course Jayne, there were a few who couldn't make it as it was in half term (sorry!) so you won't be the only newbie tomorrow night! Look forward to seeing you!

Jayne Woodley
👍

Sun 4 Jun 2017, 12:44

Hi Meghan, unfortunately I wasn't able to make the taster lesson last week, but would like to come along this Tuesday. Do hope that will be okay? Sounds great.. thank you

Meghan Del Monte
👍

Wed 31 May 2017, 15:15

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much to the lovely group of students who came along last night to the first Italian taster session at the Corner House. It was great to meet you all and I really appreciated your enthusiasm - I hope you all enjoyed it!

The beginners course will be starting next Tuesday evening at 7:30pm in the Anne Downer Room at the Corner House. It isn't too late to join the group so if anyone would like to come along next week please do get in touch!

Grazie mille!

Meghan Del Monte
👍

Mon 22 May 2017, 22:35

Drove through Charlbury today and realised my poster wasn't outside the Corner House anymore - it probably got too wet! So just reminding everyone that the free Italian taster session is next Tuesday evening at 7:30pm. Hope to see plenty of you there, bring a friend, come along and have fun trying out an Italian language class!

Grazie mille!

Jackie Hague
👍

Sat 6 May 2017, 11:21

Excellent. Look forward to it.

A presto.

Meghan Del Monte
👍

Sat 6 May 2017, 10:42

Update: Tuesday 30th May at 7:30pm - Beginners Italian free taster session in the Anne Downer Room at the Corner House.

Just turn up to try out, no pressure to join the course. If anyone has any questions, my email address is woodstockitalianclass@gmail.com.

Grazie a tutti for all your help and encouragement, look forward to seeing lots of you at the taster session!

Tony H Merry
👍

Fri 5 May 2017, 22:39

nessun problema
Megan and look forward to more details

grazie Tony

Liz Hutchings
👍

Fri 5 May 2017, 18:47

Interested I mean!

Liz Hutchings
👍

Fri 5 May 2017, 18:46

I would in a beginners class too

Meghan Del Monte
👍

Fri 5 May 2017, 11:34

Thanks Richard, I have done exactly that! I have a class starting at Combe Reading Room on a Thursday at 7:30pm if that's of any interest to you. It looks like Tuesday evening will be the most likely time for Charlbury Beginners Italian!

Richard Cocks
👍

Thu 4 May 2017, 17:10

Buon giorno Meghan! If you ring 810879 you can leave a message for the office and they will get back to you and arrange for you to have a look at the rooms as well as check availability. I too would be interested but not on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I hope you succeed in getting your class together.

Meghan Del Monte
👍

Thu 4 May 2017, 10:44

Grazie a tutti! And thank you Tony, that's very useful info - it looks like I need to plan quite far in advance to book the Corner House? I will perhaps try on Saturday morning to contact the office and see what room would suit best.

Jackie Hague
👍

Wed 3 May 2017, 20:17

I'd be interested too. The Corner House would be ideal.

Jean Adams
👍

Wed 3 May 2017, 18:12

certainly, I am interested

Tony H Merry
👍

Wed 3 May 2017, 17:41

There are several rooms at the Corner House so you can choose the one that suits you best. The rooms are booked by filling in a form which is on the table by the door
Details are on a community page of this website www.charlbury.info/community/24
and we can arrange for you to look at each room if you are not familiar with them

Meghan Del Monte
👍

Wed 3 May 2017, 17:18

Thank you so much for all your replies - the Corner House sounds like the place! I have Tuesdays free at the moment so will try and organise a taster lesson for anyone who would like to come and try out. I already teach a class in Wootton and have a big beginners class now so Charlbury would be a lovely place to start another class. I've just set up a Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/woodstockitalianclass/ so I'll post news on there when I have got organised! I'll update this thread too but am conscious I don't want to be an advert pest on this forum :-)

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 3 May 2017, 16:25

I'd be interested too and would think the Corner House would be best.

Anna Lethbridge
👍

Wed 3 May 2017, 15:49

I'd be interested, and the Corner House or Memorial Hall would be good.

John Dora
👍

Wed 3 May 2017, 14:51

I would be interested as a beginner and would think the Corner House an ideal venue. Great idea. Grazie!

Meghan Del Monte
👍

Wed 3 May 2017, 12:39

I am looking to start a weekly adult conversation class in Charlbury and I was wondering if there would be any interest and where the best venue to hold an evening class might be. I'd love to hear from anyone who would be interested in a beginners class focused on conversation and having fun learning Italian, grazie!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.