The 3 O'Clock Club at the Primary School

Igor Goldkind
👍

Tue 13 Mar 2007, 10:05

Sorry Neil, you're losing it; I'm just a figment.

Neil MacAlpine
👍

Tue 13 Mar 2007, 10:03

Igor,

I knew you would reply! My talking to myself usually cures insomnia though.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Mon 12 Mar 2007, 16:11

Neil, will you stop talking to yourself!
Some of us are trying to get some sleep.

Neil MacAlpine
👍

Mon 12 Mar 2007, 10:19

On my own again - my own little thread!

Seriously though, I wonder if members of the 3o'clock club would be happy to give me/Marion their email address? I would like to set up a big conference so that people can be kept informed of what is going on, and some of the offers of limited help could be translated into that limited help. Marion will be asking anyway.
You can lurk as much as you like, and there will be no obligation. It may just alow me to disseminate information more quickly/easily, and non netties will still be kept informed anyway.
I was a wee bit despondent after the AGM, but in true style I have bounced back, and I hope for a positive response.
I will even stay on as Chair, so there.

Neil MacAlpine.

Neil MacAlpine
👍

Wed 7 Mar 2007, 10:21

The AGM of the above was held last night. 5 parents attended, so with the 5 from the 3 o'Clock Club that made a round 10.
For those who don't know, the Club provides After School care for Primary age children, particularly for working parents, from 3 to 6 pm…

Long post - click to read full text

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.