Late or cancelled trains

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 25 Jul 2011, 10:31

OK Richard, whenever you can. Just think it would be interesting to see comments from everyone seeing as the trains are becoming delayed again.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sun 24 Jul 2011, 23:37

You can still get the commuter blog with the old look-and-feel (doesn't it look primitive now!) at www.charlbury.info/cgi-bin/dtrains.cgi . If required I can bring it up-to-date though I'm a little pushed for time this week, I'm afraid.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Fri 22 Jul 2011, 10:40

I know that after Richard had designed the new website he took the Commuter blog away as it was hardly being used - and at that time the trains were running OK. But it seems that ever since the second line opened (and this is not the reason for the lateness of the trains) that they have been very late or cancelled. It seems to be happening at least once a week when trains have been cancelled and many are very late. Can we have the blog back please Richard?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.