Tyre Extinguishers... (Debate)

Charlbury Website
👍 5

Wed 6 Dec 2023, 19:28

This thread was locked by Richard Fairhurst.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 10

Wed 6 Dec 2023, 19:28 (last edited on Wed 6 Dec 2023, 19:29)

Your faithful site editor, no matter how much the Debate board is here for freedom of expression and so on, is a little nervous about the liability with a thread condoning (or otherwise) criminal damage so I’m closing this one. I trust you will not take that as any personal endorsement of people driving to the Co-op in armoured personnel carriers. 😉

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Wed 6 Dec 2023, 18:18

Woke up in the middle of the night worrying that had let passion override clarity of expression and who the vitriol was aimed at! Sorry if it was misinterpreted personally!

Should have read something like this to start: The Sort who are infesting the New Bull and all the available legal and illegal parking possibilities (many downright unsafe) with their climate busting and child-killing carboniferous juggernauts of conspicuous cock-waving consumption are unwelcome. Suggestion is that this chorus of complaint is a bye-blow of The Chipping Norton Set. So go "set" somewhere else and stop your predasitory depredations messing up ordinary people and the sort of respectful and considerate visitors we'd like to welcome to share a time with us - in acceptable numbers and in balance with our communal resources needed for those who reside in our Town and find available and affordable space so, for example, children might want to stay or return later when mature seeking to find a community to raise the next generation.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍 3

Tue 5 Dec 2023, 12:48 (last edited on Tue 5 Dec 2023, 13:01)

A true voice of a Ecosphere Killer. Ignorant, selfish and how to think about them a two-way choice: mentally sick when confronted with fact and the requisite action to avert very, very bad outcomes; or evil in that for the span of their lifetime the hammer will not fall and…

Long post - click to read full text

Graham Wisker
👍 13

Sat 14 Oct 2023, 16:37 (last edited on Sat 14 Oct 2023, 16:42)

If I caught you deflating my tyres, I'll see you in court.  What right has anyone to vandalise private property. We live in a free world and I can buy what I like.  To put things into perspective some of these modern SUVs are more fuel efficient than a car that is only a 5 years old.  Its odd that I can't take my relatively modern 4x4 nor my corresponding open top car into a ULEZ zone without paying a toll, but I could take a my old 1970s Triumph in without paying. Where's the logic in that.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍 3

Thu 12 Oct 2023, 17:47

Of course, absolutely, we cannot endorse any breach of any law by Government. Such a thing is utterly reprehensible and unconciouable  to any Right Thinking Citizen in our Town. Consider the actions of this utterly reprehensible grouping which Society must arm itself against with all the tools available  and suppress…

Long post - click to read full text

This thread has been locked. You cannot add any further replies.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.