Tyre Extinguishers... (Debate)

Malcolm Blackmore
👍 3

Tue 5 Dec 2023, 12:48 (last edited on Tue 5 Dec 2023, 13:01)

A true voice of a Ecosphere Killer. Ignorant, selfish and how to think about them a two-way choice: mentally sick when confronted with fact and the requisite action to avert very, very bad outcomes; or evil in that for the span of their lifetime the hammer will not fall and they don't care about a thereafter. There may be a corollary in addition to option two - they are part of the super-rich preparing heavily armed survival fortresses in New Zealand if they care about their descendants to take refuge away from the rest of us poor, poor, fools letting them do it. 

My patience is wearing thin, my anger, no - outrage - loosens the pen to say such social convention says best let unsaid. Well, enough. For over 50 years I have worked for the"ecosystem", politely supporting change against evil and ignorance. It was a life largely wasted and my conventional career path deliberately wrecked by the political spite of the Thatcher regime long long years ago. 

Sure, now people talk about stuff - yes, that's better - but the doing is looking too little, too late. Looks like I'll miss the "fun" when the bough breaks, seeing how much damage was done to my body by uncaring exploiters seeking the quickest buck in construction and horticulture/agriculture and concomittent "accidents" (saw three men die messily and was way too close to one totally unnecessary "mishap"). Regret having children now. Perhaps that was really not a wise thing to do given what's coming down the hill. Would have liked to be a grandparent - although having a family late in life always narrowed the odds of surviving long enough and in enough good health if that happened. Won't blame them if two young adults, classified as "Gifted and Talented" by the Oxfordshire County Education department and very capable of exercising reason and insight, decide not to procreate in view of the facts and the actions of the evil and sick and sheople useful idiots guaranteeing that which must be done cannot be done in time. 

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.