R I P charlbury web site. (Admin discussions)

ken jones
👍

Thu 1 Oct 2009, 19:12

wot r u trying to say grayham . sew yew r saying i ham fick oar dickslexik shame on yew.i was born and bred in the little c unlike yew sew i ham aloud tu spel rong. so go forth and multiply my son and let god be with you. all the breast uncle ken the true charlbraien.

graham W
👍

Sat 26 Sep 2009, 21:33

Well, where the capital I's and Charlbury starts with a capital C, along with the first letter of a sentence! Slate and a scribe eh, you were lucky

ken jones
👍

Fri 11 Sep 2009, 20:30

RIP charlbury web site.

ken jones
👍

Wed 1 Apr 2009, 17:50

have you read your last post quaker the spelling is like mine.as for constructing sentences i do my best but i did go to school in charlbury. we had slates to use i bet you had paper and a nice fountain pen. best not to drink while posting?

Dave Oates
👍

Sun 29 Mar 2009, 21:17

As your birthright is so strong, why have you left Charlbury to live at the top of a mountain in a completely different country? As for not being on the same playing field as you when it comes to debate, I would be more inclined to listen to you if you could type, construct a sentence properly and pumctuate the same.

Alan Sinclair
👍

Thu 26 Mar 2009, 23:47

I and a lot of people already do class our self's as true charlbrariens ken...... you sit there on top of your mountain in Wales and one day you maybe be classed as a true sheep....

ken jones
👍

Thu 26 Mar 2009, 19:50

the quaker got it right but i think you are miles behind.my language i speak with a real country bumpkin accent.some thing you could never do.as for a debate on any topic you are not on the same playing field as me and dont live in the real world.when you are born and bred in charlbury you have a birth right. something you will never have. happy easter dai mcCUTCHEON.

Dave Oates
👍

Sun 22 Mar 2009, 22:56

I assume that the quaker is me (quaker oats??) and that my mate is Alan Sinclair. The only thing I am bored with is the sniping from the top of a mountain by someone who obviously holds a deep grudge against Charlbury and its' people

David McCutcheon
👍

Sun 22 Mar 2009, 22:14

Hello uncle ken,

I don't really see what your problem is. The only clue I have is your language. So let's look at that.

1 "R I P charlbury web site" - it seems alive and kicking to me. I suppose you think it's dead because it's not supplying the sort of content that you have enjoyed in the past. See 6 below.

2 "the quaker and his mate" - I don't know who you mean, and I doubt if many other users do. Must be some sort of private joke.

3 "taking over the website" - perplexed by this one. Who's domain is it? How could one take it over? What are you talking about?

4 "seems they have got bored as well" - as well as you, I assume.

5 "over bearing" - the site needs policing, as must be evident by recent events. The moderation of this site I have found to be pretty tolerant. Maybe you have a problem with authority?

6 "this is my website attitude" - it is quite easy to set up your own website, with forums or whatever features you need. So it is possible to promote your own website attitude. As a starting point I'd suggest Blogger - www.blogger.com/home - which has stacks of features and will give you a platform.

7 "ignoring the forum" - I don't think that's the case. It seems to have been used recently for the correct purposes. It's called charlbury.info

8 "happy easter" - intended ironically, I guess. After all, you don't seem a happy bunny.

Respond if you wish (and I'm sure you will), but don't expect me to enter a debate on the subject.

ken jones
👍

Sun 22 Mar 2009, 13:30

i thought the quaker and his mate were taking over the web site from roger and igor. but it seems they have got bored as well with the over bearing and this is my web site attitude taken by richard. never mind this might get people talking again or just keep on ignoring the forum. happy easter uncle ken.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.