Garage or lock up wanted

Miles Walkden
👍

Sun 15 May 2022, 18:41

Hi Ed. We've been looking to offset the cost our ours. Would need to take a look and make sure there is room. I'll drop you an IM. 

Chris Jeffs
👍 1

Fri 13 May 2022, 20:40

I might be prepared to sell mine in the near future, but I would be looking for big money. (To put things into context, I had to reduce the price of my house by £30k to secure a sale and took the garage out of the sale in the process.) If I don’t get what I’m looking for, I might offer it for rent, however, it will take a few more months to empty as I’m based in Yorkshire now.

Ed Woodall
👍

Wed 11 May 2022, 20:24

Thanks. I have put an application in. 

Simon Walker
👍

Wed 11 May 2022, 20:14

Cottsway have most of the garages that are for rent.

Ed Woodall
👍

Wed 11 May 2022, 18:53

Can any body tell me whom I might approach to get a garage/lock up in Charlbury? There are lots on the cut through from Sturt Road into towards the town. I was told about them when I moved into Hixet Wood a few years but have forgotten what I was told. I would love one to keep my motorbike (S??) in. 

thanks Ed 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.