Wake up WODC Refuse Collection

Alan F Harrison
👍

Mon 9 May 2022, 10:34 (last edited on Mon 9 May 2022, 11:41)

Thank you Liz.

That is precisely what I did.  No result which is why I telephoned.

Surely the most efficient method is for WODC to revise its way of dealing with what is probably a frequent occurrence. 

Thanks for your immediate efficiency.

All readers can see the bin and accompanying board here.

Drag and drop is beyond my IT skill-set.  See the Admin post lower down.

Liz Leffman
👍

Mon 9 May 2022, 10:18 (last edited on Mon 9 May 2022, 10:33)

The best way to report a missed bin collection is online at https://community.westoxon.gov.uk/s/waste-collection-missed

That way it will be picked up directly by the relevant team rather than going through customer services.  You can also let your District Councillors know and we can take this up with them.  If your bin is not collected this week, Alan, please let me know.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Mon 9 May 2022, 10:10

If you want to add a picture to a forum posting from a desktop computer you can just drag it into the text box as you’re typing. (Sorry, no way to do it from mobile yet.)

Alan F Harrison
👍

Mon 9 May 2022, 09:50 (last edited on Mon 9 May 2022, 11:30)

Blue bin not collect two weeks ago.  Normally the collection function operates normally.

However, the admin aspects of the service are less than perfect.

Promises, promises.  More than several telephone calls were made but to no effect.

All readers can see the bin and accompanying board here.

Alan Harrison

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.