Town condolences to the Camerons on their sad family loss

mandy
👍

Sat 28 Feb 2009, 12:22

yes i agree david cammeron has helped me only last month and i was very pleased with how he helped me and for his assistants and a letter form him so thankyou and my condolences to him and his family at this sad time.

Alex Flynn
👍

Fri 27 Feb 2009, 21:01

We really couldn't wish for a nicer m.p. than David Cameron in my opinion.

When I wrote to David last year (as out local m.p.) with regard to a problem I have (the detail of which is not required to make my point), David and his assistants really did pull out all the stops to help and support me and David even wrote a letter on my behalf.

David helped me at a time when he clearly must have had enough on his own plate to contend with i.e. not only with his very busy public life but also personally with Ivan.

I have already e-mailed David's office and expressed my deep sympathy for the Camerons at this sad and difficult time but I also feel it appropriate to mark this publicly here.

mandy
👍

Wed 25 Feb 2009, 18:57

i agree with this what a nice thing to do malcolm.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Wed 25 Feb 2009, 17:51

As with probably everyone in Charlbury we extend the profoundest condolences to the Cameron's on hearing of the loss of their child, Ivan. Our thoughts go with you all at this time.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.