Second-hand cars

Chris Bates
👍

Thu 26 Feb 2009, 14:19

There's one advertised for sale on this site right now.

Reg James
👍

Thu 26 Feb 2009, 10:14

I purchased my present used car through Stonesfield Garage. They found what I wanted on one of the auction web sites. I went with them to the auction. (West Midlands Car Auctions). Having given it a visual check, I set the maximum. They bid and bought it way below my maximum price. Great adrenaline rush. They drove it back, checked it over and I paid them a fee. It was a good deal for all concerned.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 25 Feb 2009, 22:30

Why not see if there are any for sale in News & Things window or at the Post Office - also try the PO in Chippy and the newsagents too. We have sold a couple of cars this way.

Anna Fairhurst
👍

Wed 25 Feb 2009, 19:20

I bought a car from New Barn Garage here in Charlbury about five years ago. I've always been very pleased with their service as salesmen and car mechanics - not to mention their roast duck!

mandy
👍

Wed 25 Feb 2009, 19:00

well i have bourght 2 cars from ebay and they are great be careful and make sure they have someone who knows about cars.

Kat Patrick
👍

Wed 25 Feb 2009, 17:02

Dear Charlbury Friends,
I have a friend who's in the market for a second-hand car. It would be helpful if I could give her a list of local garages where people have bought cars before and have been pleased with the service. Any recommendations? Kat.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.