Iain Mackay Writes About Charlbury in the Online Telegraph

Ian Hunney
👍

Sat 27 Dec 2008, 22:14

I appreciate what you are saying mandy ,just saying what happened to me in a very short time ,apologies to londis no offence intended.

mandy
👍

Sat 27 Dec 2008, 16:22

the lotto machines are broken all over not just londis

Ian Hunney
👍

Sat 27 Dec 2008, 14:19

I tried to get the lottery in there on saturday with a pre printed ticket issued by john at the shop ,only to be told the machine was busy and i would have to write it out manually if i wanted to do the lotto.Went to the co-op instead and was served with the pre-printed ticket straight away .So to me ,do they want business or only when it suits them .

mandy
👍

Fri 26 Dec 2008, 11:05

i agree john and duran are very helpful and go out of there way to help people they were great to my grampy.

Charlotte Penn
👍

Thu 25 Dec 2008, 20:57

Praise indeed should go to our Charlbury Londis heroes. There’s always a smile and friendly greeting from John and Duran, and all. They’re always charming, obliging, and extremely helpful. This isn’t just any old Londis, this is a very special Charlbury Londis!

Thanks too - all the friendly guys and girls who run our super shops in our lovely town Charlbury, and Nick at Chadlington deli.

Hope you’ve had a great Xmas and happy New Year to you all!

Igor Goldkind
👍

Wed 24 Dec 2008, 13:04

Singing the praises of Londis as Charlbury's redemption from quainthood.

tinyurl.com/7c9jgy

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.