mandy
👍

Mon 15 Dec 2008, 07:54

no thank you im happy running my shop any way that sort of jobs not for me i think its better sutied for you.

ken jones
👍

Sun 14 Dec 2008, 12:57

mandy i thought you were looking for a part time job.

mandy
👍

Sat 13 Dec 2008, 10:11

why are you going to take the roll on as postman pratt.

ken jones
👍

Fri 12 Dec 2008, 19:22

it is christmas the time of temporary postman pratt.

mandy
👍

Fri 12 Dec 2008, 19:12

the postmen are not allowed to leave chippy sorting office till 9am so its not the postmens fault and yes it is christmas and that dont help.

Charlotte Penn
👍

Fri 12 Dec 2008, 17:34

This is all because of the delays from Royal Mail Oxford sorting depo. And, then it's all going to Swindon, which will delay deliveries even more. Oxford sorting office are on strike next Monday and this could run over into Tuesday! I feel sorry for the Chippie posties and feel they need local support.

Mark Purcell
👍

Fri 12 Dec 2008, 17:06

I'm not blaming the posties - I was rather assuming that the decline was more likely to have something to do with the way the service is managed.

brian
👍

Fri 12 Dec 2008, 16:53

Don't blame the postmen, like Chris states they have longer rounds nowadays, along with managers who don't have a clue about 'service'...only targets.

Chris Bates
👍

Fri 12 Dec 2008, 16:46

I think you'll find it is - and the longer rounds they have these days...

Mark Purcell
👍

Fri 12 Dec 2008, 16:39

Has anyone else noticed the post getting ever later? A few weeks ago it was often getting to me round about lunch. Today my post arrived at a quarter to four in the afternoon. Does anyone know what is happening? It can't just be Christmas, surely?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.