Dog Walker Wanted!

Frank Payne
👍

Wed 3 Dec 2008, 19:39

It's possible she doesn't walk dogs any more, but she used to. My wife and I often bumped into her around Cornbury Park walking other people's dogs, and the dogs were clearly having a great time. She looked after our two cats for two weeks whilst we were on holiday and when we returned not only were the cats absolutely fine but Emma had also hoovered and cleaned as well just to make the house nicer for our return. If you call in at Charlbury vets you will find her there.

Lisa Higham
👍

Wed 3 Dec 2008, 12:31

Thanks for this Frank, Emma does not mentioned dogs in her ad which is why I asked. I will give her a call.

Frank Payne
👍

Tue 2 Dec 2008, 15:57

We would suggest Emma. We cannot recommend her highly enough. I've copied her advert for you from the Charlbury Web site:

Emma's Pet and Home Care

Cats,Rabbits,Guinea pigs,small mammals,fish,reptiles and many more of our fury or feathered friends looked after in their own home whilst you are away. Also plant watering if needed. I,m a qualified veterinary nurse with over 17 years experience.

Ambleside Farm Ditchley Road Charlbury Oxon OX7 3QT.
Tel: 01608 811975. Mobile: 07714220018.

Lisa Higham
👍

Tue 2 Dec 2008, 13:01

Can anyone recommend a reliable dog walker?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.