Mon 13 Sep, 12:10
Good morning Charlbury,
We have taken the decision to postpone tomorrow's traffic survey by one week owing to the forecast for rain all day tomorrow.
Day 2 of the traffic survey will now take place on Tuesday 21st September, weather permitting! If you weren't free tomorrow but wanted to be involved on 21st, pls see detailed info about what we are doing at https://www.charlburytowncouncil.co.uk/. We have 25 volunteers now which is fantastic, but we do need a couple more, so if you can spare 2 or 4 hours on 21st September we would be very grateful. RSVP via this site or on 07792 375423.
This thread is to let people know about the postponement of this event and is not intended as a place to discuss individual opinions about how and when to survey traffic. The previous traffic survey thread ended up in the Debate section owing to contributors' passionate posts! However, please feel free to start a new thread about traffic surveys if you want to. (Or message me via the site.)
You must log in before you can post a reply.