Postings moved from the main board (Debate)

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sun 16 Nov 2008, 10:31

A home for off-topic postings from the main board to stop the original threads drifting too far...

roger
👍

Sun 16 Nov 2008, 05:37

Charlotte ,thankyou so much for your last posting it does explain so much.I have wondered why my mother had named me so,obviously did not want to be anywhere for too long.
When you consider how famous i am and so many people use my name every day ,how come you want me put in the grease pit ,do you think thats my place in life although i must say its easy to slip in and out as opposed to over and out as they say on all good television programmes.
OOOPS sorry forgot you do not watch telly.

Charlotte Penn
👍

Sat 15 Nov 2008, 23:03

Roger – May I suggest that you look up and learn why you called Roger - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_procedure
Richard – This Roger obviously doesn’t understand the main/grease pen bit!

Richard - Just the fact that he can’t divulge his surname – says a lot. Roger?

Richard – 24hrs - main or Grease pen - Roger!

Over!

roger
👍

Sat 15 Nov 2008, 10:18

Is this thread not a waste of time ,if i may say so.The mere fact that Charlotte has thrown out the tv,s cancelled the tv licence say it all .While i heartily agree with her about Ross and co ,does it really matter now as she will not be bullied what happens with television.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.