Night-time flying over the town (Debate)

ken jones
👍

Fri 7 Nov 2008, 20:04

get yer next time my deary.

mandy
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 20:27

alive and kicking could'nt make the village hall today was working bet you was there though.

ken jones
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 15:00

mandy are you still alive?

mandy
👍

Fri 31 Oct 2008, 19:03

ha ha very funny i could think of a few.

ken jones
👍

Fri 31 Oct 2008, 14:52

there will be a lot of night flying over finstock tonight. mainly broom sticks.the ducking stool and bonfire are ready at fawler docks. the witchfinder giro will be in session on sunday morning at 10am at finstock village hall. all acusers must be in attendance by 915am the accused will be dispatched at midday.

Alan Sinclair
👍

Fri 31 Oct 2008, 07:53

There is a big training exercise been happening at RAF Fairford over the last 2 weeks, could be part of that, Martin

Martin Root
👍

Thu 30 Oct 2008, 23:47

I can't be the only person to have noticed a lot of flying activity over the town during the past 10 days or so. These are presumably helicopters, I assume they are either police helicopters or training exercises by the military. It seems to start around 10 pm and continues for 30 to 45 minutes. I am not unduly concerned about it, just intrigued as to what it is all about. Does anyone know?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.