Petition (Admin discussions)

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 21 Oct 2008, 21:41

If you feel that a particular thread has gone too far, please drop me a line via the messaging system, rather than whipping up a public lynch mob!

Igor at least has made a real effort to be constructive in the past few weeks and not to rise to the bait, and I, for one, greatly appreciate it. I have to admit, however, to feeling a little exasperated at certain other posters' attempts to divert the FGW thread off-topic and would ask them to relent.

And for the umpteenth time, if you feel the forum is too negative, the best thing to do about it is to start a positive thread - not to add even more whingeing.

brian
👍

Tue 21 Oct 2008, 21:07

Leave them alone...the world NEEDS eccentrics!!

Alan Sinclair
👍

Tue 21 Oct 2008, 20:55

This is a petition to get Roger Short and Igor Goldkind banned from the Charlbury forum for their negative attitudes.

I don’t see why the rest of Charlbury have to put up with them taking over every topic, just to bitch at each other .

Is it only me that is this feed up?

If not please add your comments

This thread has been locked. You cannot add any further replies.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.