Invisible Charlbury (Admin discussions)

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 21 Oct 2008, 21:42

I've deleted it from the directory - if you could submit it in the correct place then we can make it live again.

John D
👍

Tue 21 Oct 2008, 19:18

Woooooops! St T has appeared on the directory - I should have submitted its entry for the community pages!

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Wed 15 Oct 2008, 15:39

I should have said 'Community'. Sorry! 'Directory' is for businesses. I find it totally confusing. Richard!!

John D
👍

Tue 14 Oct 2008, 20:43

check out St. Teresa's at www.communigate.co.uk/oxford/stteresacharlbury/index.phtml

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Thu 9 Oct 2008, 10:35

Any organisation can list itself free of charge in the Directory on this website.

So why do the Methodists, the Catholics and the Quakers not have entries? Why is impossible to find details of the Angling Society? Why is the Sustainable Charlbury page a year out of date (though their website is current)? SHED invite us to the Cornbury Festival and tell us they will be at the Edinburgh Fringe. The Conservatives' page is blank, as is the LibDems' page, but the latter offer a link to their constituency website (which doesn't work as of now). WEA classes? Not there (no adult education at all in Charlbury, apparently). The Charlbury Society are up-to-date, but why is there no information anywhere about the museum?

I only ask the questions. Must get on with some work…

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.