To the hit and run BMW driver

kirsten longshaw
👍

Tue 11 May 2021, 23:10

Hi graeme hall live in Charlbury if does let me know I watch dogs behaving very bad  anyone Watch dogs behaving Very badly

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 10

Wed 3 Feb 2021, 12:33

Pleased to say that this morning a note was found on my windscreen from the BMW driver apologising for the damage and with their contact details. 

We have  now been in contact with them and passed their details etc onto the insurance company.

Rosemary Bennett
👍 1

Sat 30 Jan 2021, 11:24

Sorry to hear that Tim. Thank goodness you had witnesses. 

Graeme Hall
👍 3

Fri 29 Jan 2021, 22:09

Oh that's so upsetting Tim. Sorry to hear it.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 3

Fri 29 Jan 2021, 21:06 (last edited on Fri 29 Jan 2021, 21:48)

To the owner of the  blue 4 x 4  that reversed into the back of my 4 x 4 car that was parked outside the Bull inn on sheep St this evening at approx 5.40pm today and caused damage to the bodywork, and then drove off with out leaving any contact details obviously you were thinking you could get away with it, well bad luck the incident was witnessed by a few locals who took down you number plate, I have filed a police report.

Should you wish to contact me to make amends and pay for the damage you can via this website.

P.s I have the remains of your rear light should you wish to have them back.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.