Sash cramps

Nigel Drinkwater

Sat 17 Oct, 09:55

I have 2 probably 4' long you can borrow (if you bolt 2 together this will produce 1 very long cramp that may help ) 

Simon Fenn
👍 1

Fri 16 Oct, 15:23

It's a large clamp used by carpenters and cabinet makers to hold joints in place while glue sets.  In this case for a ridiculously over-complicated table top...

Jean Adams
👍 3

Thu 15 Oct, 22:16

What is a sash cramp? Can I suggest a session with my chiropractor.? 

Simon Fenn

Thu 15 Oct, 18:01

Does anyone have a couple of 5 foot sash cramps I could borrow for a day or two?

(07828 076358)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2020. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.