Pop up mask shop

Kim Sale
👍

Sat 1 Aug 2020, 07:56

I'm selling face coverings again today on the playing close field 9.30-noon. Do pop along and say 'hi'. Many designs, colours and different sizes to choose from. It's been so lovely to meet so many local residents and to put faces to names.

Thank you to everyone for your support.

Kim

Kim Sale
👍

Wed 29 Jul 2020, 08:26

Last chance for masks.

As the demand begins to reduce I am gong to do one final pop up shop this coming Saturday from 9.30-noon on the Playing Close field. From this point I will still be making masks to order.

Do come along, many designs  ( and plain colours) still available.

Kim Sale
👍

Fri 24 Jul 2020, 11:09

Once again I shall have a pop up shop selling face coverings tomorrow (Saturday) from 9.30-noon.

My masks are washable and made from 3 layers. Largee array of designs available plus commissions taken.

kimfaz@btinternet.com

Tim at Cotswold frames is also selling masks and hand gel.

Kim Sale
👍

Fri 17 Jul 2020, 21:05

I shall be on the playing close field again tomorrow morning (Saturday) from 10-noon ish. I have an amazing array of funky designs plus plain colours too. £5 each.

Kim Sale
👍

Fri 10 Jul 2020, 08:18

My second pop up mask shop will be tomorrow (Saturday 11th) on the playing close field from 10-noon.

These are home made face coverings in various sizes and many funky patterns, all are washable and are made from three layers of fabric.

Please note that Tim at Cotswold Frames is also selling face coverings :-)

Hope to see you there :-)

Kim Sale
👍 1

Sat 4 Jul 2020, 17:46

I'm planning another pop up shop on the playing field opposite the co-op next Saturday 10-noon. Adult, teen and children's sizes available. Social distancing sales. 

Jim Holah
👍

Thu 2 Jul 2020, 17:27

Yes please

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 1 Jul 2020, 19:48

Yes please

Kim Sale
👍 2

Sat 27 Jun 2020, 17:12

Thanks to everyone who supported me this morning. Many of you ventured out despite the rain 🙂

Is there a call for a second standing?

Kim

Kim Sale
👍

Tue 23 Jun 2020, 13:08

Thank you all for your suggestions, I've been given permission to set up a table on the playing close field near the fountain this Saturday morning. 🙂

Stephen Andrews
👍 3

Wed 17 Jun 2020, 18:12

What about the garden in front of the Museum? Ask the Corner House for permission.

Nikki Rycroft
👍 1

Wed 17 Jun 2020, 12:41

Hi Kim

As you may know, the Medical Centre need a supply of masks for those patients who arrive without one, otherwise they can’t enter. I know they would very much appreciate donations of masks, at the moment we only have one or two people sewing for them. 

They do ask for a donation from the patient which , if you wish, could come back to you to contribute towards your costs.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 2

Tue 16 Jun 2020, 15:24 (last edited on Tue 16 Jun 2020, 15:25)

Hi Kim 

Why not ask the community center to see if you could sell on their property and maybe offer a cash donation as an incentive to the center to be able to sell there? also as I point out to people who come into my shop to sell items they have made that it is a good idea to have public liability insurance to make sure you are covered for all eventualities in case anything accidentally happens to someone using a product they have made, better to be safe than sorry.

Kim Sale
👍

Tue 16 Jun 2020, 15:05

I'd like to set up a pop up mask shop in the town. Does anyone have any ideas of how I could do that? I need to be outside and can work out the logistics of the table etc but wonder what permission I would need to seek. Can anyone help?

Thanks

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.