Cable and rope snaggling .. What ursomeness of it all?

roger short
👍

Sun 18 May 2008, 06:58

Malcolm ,you are a breath of fresh air .You suffer an accident which sounds quite horrific and have the good grace to make light of it ,after suffering what must have been an agonising time .I just hope that igor reads your message and realises that accidents on cycles do happen in Charlbury without the help of the trusty car.I further hope that you are coping as well as you can despite your injuries as we definitely need more positive thinking people in charlbury.Thankyou

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Sat 17 May 2008, 16:11

Oh don't be nitwits and so nasty! I was mocking myself and my freak accident also caused by getting a piece of clothing snagged on a cable - and a possible sinister Wychwayz Morris connection (rooted in ancient proto-mythologies and dark forces of olden time and a poor attempt at…

Long post - click to read full text

Cathryn Taylor
👍

Sat 17 May 2008, 10:44

Saw the story reported in The Sun newspaper yesterday!!

Birgit den Outer
👍

Sat 17 May 2008, 10:36

I think Malcolm is referring to his own bike accident and subsequent spectacular helicopter rescue not so long ago...

sharyn
👍

Fri 16 May 2008, 19:14

lets all hope tony is recovering well and malcolm making comments about charlbury people us charlbury people stick together!

john h
👍

Fri 16 May 2008, 18:50

or straight even

john h
👍

Fri 16 May 2008, 18:49

I think you should double your medication Malcolm, it may help you to think staight!!

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 16 May 2008, 08:19

I'm not sure Tony's the only person who should be carted off...

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 16 May 2008, 01:24

What is it with Charlbury and people with legs snarled in cables and ropes and being spectacularly carted off to the JR A&E???

Who's nexts offering, asks we... what dark forces surround Wychwayz and its ur-mythagem ... what murk-root, proto-culture, urwydde let free...? Which other laine next be, if naught they be....?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.