Furniture in your attic?

John Partington
👍

Tue 25 Jun 2019, 11:28

Miles, we're downsizing into a house in Charlbury in the next couple of months and have lots of spare furniture, storage and otherwise.  I'll message you.

(And if anyone else wants any seriously cheap dark-wood furniture -- lovely Georgian mahogany etc: tables, chairs and all sorts, just ask - it never fetches much at auction.)

Kim Sale
👍

Mon 24 Jun 2019, 09:17

Hi Miles,

I've got  lovely stripped pine storage cupboard - I imagine it was a Victorian linen cupboard. It's in my garage as no room in my current house. There are about five shelves and it's great for storage. I'm probably looking for £225 do let me know if you would like more details.

Kim

Sandy Fairhurst
👍

Sun 23 Jun 2019, 17:57

I've got a wooden chest with lid that I haven't got space for. It's heavy, so not loft useful. Dimensions are H:57cmc W : 103cms  D: 55cms.

I used it for storage, and put cushions on top to perch on.

Miles Walkden
👍

Sun 23 Jun 2019, 12:41

We are looking for some temporary storage furniture for our house while we wait for an extension to be built. Rather than wastefully buying new stuff that may not fit or be needed later, does anyone have anything they either want to sell (if it something nice we will want permanently) or lend for 6-8 months? Also looking for old storage for the attic. Needs to be small and light enough to get up there and can be ugly/rough/broken etc. Text miles on 07765894945. Thanks. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.