Fireworks? Rave?

John Lanyon
👍

Tue 25 Jun 2019, 11:29

It was either the Tandem Festival (https://tandemfestival.com/) or a private festival, both of which took place in Ramsden over the weekend. The Tandem Festival is a splendid world music festival, but not widely advertised locally.

Mandy cooper
👍

Tue 25 Jun 2019, 10:54

Finstock did have a festival but I live in school road and I couldn’t hear the music so I wouldn’t have thought it was that and they didn’t have fireworks never have. 

James Styring
👍

Sun 23 Jun 2019, 23:22

We walked to Finstock on Saturday night for a few drinks and called in at the fete there. They had bands on and the sound carried up the valley. 

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Sun 23 Jun 2019, 10:33

Didn't Ramsden or Finstock have a village festival on yesterday not sure which Finstock going by where fireworks were.

Miles Walkden
👍

Sun 23 Jun 2019, 10:17

People having fun! After 11? On a Saturday no less. 😋 yes, we were wondering also. Could it be the ‘ Tears’ gig at Blenheim? 

John Dora
👍

Sat 22 Jun 2019, 23:29

What’s all the noise tonight? It’s after 11....

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.