Football and Sports Club website

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sat 13 Jul, 12:02 (last edited on Sat 13 Jul, 12:03)

Here's the Oxford Mail piece: https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/17767545.charlbury-town-football-club-prepares-move-new-clubhouse/

Mandy cooper
👍 1

Fri 12 Jul, 12:26

Lovely write up in the oxford mail today page 14. 

Mandy cooper
👍 3

Fri 12 Jul, 08:42

Phase 2 is well under way and it’s looking good . 

Tony Morgan
👍 1

Sun 7 Jul, 21:08

Good work from the committee in obtaining direct funding from the town and district councils supported by real fundraising

Jim Holah
👍 1

Sun 7 Jul, 16:11 (last edited on Sun 7 Jul, 16:49)

I owe you that pint Ian....I'll see you there.  Great progress on the site.

Ian Cox
👍 2

Sun 7 Jul, 15:28

Thanks Phil, It's great to see the club being rebuilt. Well done to all those involved and I look forward to a pint of real ale on the day the bar opens!

Phil Morgan
👍 1

Sat 6 Jul, 12:17

The Football and Sports Club website is a brilliant piece of work - so easy to navigate and some great images.

I notice that a very nice person has put a "buy-a-brick" shortcut on the Home page of this website - do give it a thought.

Mandy cooper
👍 1

Thu 4 Jul, 15:20 (last edited on Thu 4 Jul, 16:24)

Nows your chance to donate for the new football and sports  club building. Use the link below to buy a brick or to donate. 

charlburytownfsc.co.uk

Mandy cooper
👍

Mon 24 Jun, 18:30

Thank you if you do get chance pop over to nine Acres and have a look at the work so far. 

Miles Walkden
👍 4

Sun 23 Jun, 10:20

Great start. Hopefully there will be as many ‘buying a brick’ as there was for the community centre. We often moan about things in Charlbury but I think it is a great community that’s getting better every year. 

stephen cavell
👍 4

Sat 22 Jun, 10:40

Congratulations to all those who have worked so hard to make the re-birth of this Club a reality. A real asset to the social network of Charlbury.

Felicity Brooks
👍 1

Fri 21 Jun, 11:06

Great website. Looks good, informative, clear and easy to navigate! Congratulations.

Martin prew
👍 7

Tue 18 Jun, 20:34 (last edited on Wed 19 Jun, 07:57)

This is our new website address https://charlburytownfsc.co.uk, please free to have look, there's not too much on it at the moment but we will be adding more as time goes on.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2019. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.