FINALE CONCERT

Tanya Stevenson
👍 4

Mon 17 Jun 2019, 19:48

Thank you for your kind words, Jean. I hope it was a fitting and light-hearted finale to what was a wonderful week. Tony Lloyd and his team did an amazing job. As you say a lot of people gave their time and talents to the finale on Sunday. Thanks to all the performers and helpers and especially to Jenny Howe, my co-organiser.

Charlbury folks did their thing when we finished last night as well - I was worried about getting cleared away in time and loads of people mucked in and many hands made light work. So I want to use this thread to thank all those people who helped with that too. As Richard Fairhurst said, the festival week has been about Charlbury entertaining Charlbury and aren't we good at that? (Though we did use some people from as far away as Chippy and Churchill in the finale I have to confess!). I'm so pleased to be part of such a great community.

Jean Adams
👍 3

Mon 17 Jun 2019, 10:41

A Triumph. Thank you to everyone who played a part in the production. Simply a wonderful  evening.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.