The Phantom Pooper !

Geoff Belcher
👍

Wed 26 Jun 2019, 09:38

Must have been a very large cat!!!

vicky burton
👍

Mon 24 Jun 2019, 10:24

LOL Helen! An unneutered tom fed once a day... I couldn't rule out but...

Geoff Belcher
👍

Fri 21 Jun 2019, 22:41

Rochester Place again , this time its a bag of dog poo neatly tied and thrown in a garden bush, whats wrong with these people!!

Helen Holwill
👍

Wed 19 Jun 2019, 18:39

I have to admit that for a while, I was convinced the same was happening on my front lawn (I'm at The Green), and was very cross. I could never see anyone with a dog there, though, despite the fact that I work from home and my desk partly overlooks the lawn. Then one day I saw MY OWN CAT in the act! I always thoughts cats only did it in sheltered areas where they can dig it over afterwards. Nope. He just blatantly dropped it in the middle and sauntered off. So I'm not saying it's necessarily a cat, but it could be. Size is a bit of clue, but still.

Angus B
👍

Sun 16 Jun 2019, 12:21

Likewise in Rochester Place recently - on the lawn! It's beyond comprehension to me that people cannot or will not control their animals better.

vicky burton
👍 1

Sun 16 Jun 2019, 10:41 (last edited on Sun 16 Jun 2019, 16:51)

A while ago someone complained about dog poo left on their garden in Woodfield Drive. I've noticed  several poos on the pavement in Woodfield Drive in the last few days and discovered one this morning outside my house too. I can't understand who would constantly allow their dog to defecate on the pavement or somebody else's garden without cleaning up. And just for the record; it's not me and my dalmatian! 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.