Eileen Hipgrave
👍

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 11:09

They were at a show at Blenheim Palace yesterday 

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 09:37

Please let Street Fair know if you’re interested in showing your cars off at Street Fair.  It’s 21st September.

Alan Wilson
👍

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 09:00

Does anybody know why there were so many classic cars on the roads round about over the weekend?

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍 1

Thu 6 Jun 2019, 22:21

Thanks Matt, if you need any help, I'm always happy to swing a spanner! 

Matt Bullock
👍

Mon 3 Jun 2019, 14:36

I'd be very keen to see your Rover when it's done. Sounds and interesting conversion.

My own V8 - a TVR - is currently languishing in my garage awaiting a bit of TLC and ££ to get it back MOT'd and on the road.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Mon 3 Jun 2019, 14:19

As some of you will know, I am building a Bentley V8 powered Rover P4 at the moment, with the intention of getting back in to Drag Racing either later this year or next (depending on progress).

I wondered if there are any other folk in town who are interested in such things? I don't know of any local clubs, or others with highly modified cars in the area and wondered if anyone might be interested in a monthly meeting over a beer or two?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.