Dishwasher help

Alice Millea
👍

Sun 2 Jun 2019, 19:59

Thanks John. Will do. 

john h
👍

Sun 2 Jun 2019, 16:04

Alice.  Check the waste pipe ,it may be blocked,  and the noise may be water draining away very slowly . Or if you have an outside drain your machine drains into check that as well. JH

Alice Millea
👍

Sun 2 Jun 2019, 12:24

Thanks everyone. I don't think it's the plug, Hannen, probably a water build-up inside (thanks Steve!). Luckily it's still working ok. I'll see who I can book. 

Hannen Beith
👍

Sun 2 Jun 2019, 09:26

https://www.teamknowhow.com/

Ok, it's Currys but they are very responsive and you can book a slot for the engineer.  £120 flat charge and work guaranteed for a year.

Andrew Bacon (Reliable Repairs) is very good but hard to get hold of.  His mobile is 07989 945 971.

Alice, does the d/washer work ok?  If the gurgling noises are coming from the sink plughole it might be a job for a plumber.  I only know because I've just had a similar experience.

Stephen Andrews
👍

Sun 2 Jun 2019, 09:19

Appliance Doctor www.appliancedoctorwitney.co.uk, is who you want, but I have also messaged you. 

Wendy Bailey
👍

Sat 1 Jun 2019, 21:55

Reliable Repairs.  Sorry haven't got their number.  I've used them very good.  

Alice Millea
👍

Sat 1 Jun 2019, 21:04

Can anyone recommend someone to look at a poorly dishwasher? Ours is making weird sucking noises when it's not even running. Bizarre. Many thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.