Clothes and shoes recycling at the Spendlove

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Thu 6 Jun 2019, 17:58

www.soex.de is an interesting read - there is an English version - showing how much can be done with supportive governmental actions at differing levels enabling socially useful enterprises. Our governing elite ... well dare to call it treason...?

Rachel Cooper
👍

Thu 6 Jun 2019, 10:38

It was being emptied at 8 when I came past. 

sarah snelling
👍

Thu 6 Jun 2019, 08:59

Just had a call from Soex to say they will empty it today

sarah snelling
👍

Wed 5 Jun 2019, 17:28

Does anyone know how often these recycling bins are emptied because they're overflowing at the moment with lots of bags of clothes on the pavement? I did just leave a message with soex to let them know

stephen cavell
👍

Sun 26 May 2019, 07:52

That is helpful information Liz to know that it is not just being dumped. I normally use the collection point at the Fire Station designated for the firemen.

Liz Reason
👍

Sat 25 May 2019, 13:49

I saw someone emptying the clothes and shoes recycling receptacle and stopped to ask him what happened to everything that was being collected.  I had an interesting discussion and he was very well informed about his company, www.soex.de.   I was much reassured that this is a serious company with serious recycling and re-use objectives, making me feel much more comfortable about putting my old clothes and shoes in the bin.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.