Looking for a Cheap - and Reliable - Internet Supplier

Charlie M
👍

Fri 29 Mar 2019, 20:44

I am very obliged to both of you for your comprehensive replies.

It looks like PlusNet is the one for me!

Thanks again!

Richard Tebbutt
👍

Fri 29 Mar 2019, 20:41

Would wholeheartedly recommend Plusnet. They will match the talk talk fibre offer at the moment so £19.95 PCM including line rental for min guaranteed speed of 36mb (Church Street) or 60mb+ for the ultra package I'm on which is a couple of quid extra .Their customer service is excellent .

Geoff Holmberg
👍

Fri 29 Mar 2019, 16:59

I transferred from Plusnet to BT when their prices wnet up but after a year found Plunet cheaper again.

Always reliable though I only use standard broadband not fast fibre or whatever they call it...

I do use their landline/phone calls etc though  but not mobiles, where I've found Virgin cheap and reliable.

Charlie M
👍

Thu 28 Mar 2019, 11:07

Hello,

I know this topic has been covered before in the forum, but the Search Engine is not working for some reason, which is why I ask again.

I am looking for a cheap and reliable Internet Supplier. I am currently paying £17.50 per month with Talk Talk, but they have decided to discontinue my so-called "legacy" scheme, which originated from when they took over AOL some years ago.

I am only interested in an internet supplier. I don't want them to manage my phone as well ... just internet.

Are PlusNet worth considering? Can anyone recommend any others, based on their first-hand experience?

Your comments and contributions will be most welcome. Thank you!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.