Come and play Walking Netball

Jenny Chambers
👍

Thu 28 Feb 2019, 08:41

There was one response to my forum post of 16th February, but if anyone would like to play Walking Netball, the best option would be to join a new session, which will be starting in March, at the Windrush Leisure Centre in Witney. It will be 11 am-12 midday on a Wednesday. https://www.better.org.uk/leisure-centre/west-oxfordshire/windrush-leisure-centre

We will not be trying to start a session at Charlbury Community Centre for the time being because I feel it would be better to direct players to the new session in Witney, thereby helping Walking Netball to get established in our local area.

Jenny Chambers
👍

Sat 16 Feb 2019, 09:07

Following enquiries about the possibility of playing Walking Netball at the Community Centre, we'd like to gauge local interest, with the intention of running a weekly session if there is sufficient demand.

Walking Netball is a slowed down version of the game of netball, designed for anyone who wants to exercise in a relaxed, supportive and friendly environment. It's for all ages and abilities. Every session includes a warm up.

englandnetball.co.uk/walking-netball   for more info.

Please let me know, either on this thread or by email to jenny@charlburycommunitycentre.org.uk  if you would like to play. Please  include what time/s of day would best suit you. If there is enough interest to start a weekly session, it's likely we would run a three month trial. So don't sit on the fence- get in touch!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.