Still missing

Chris J
👍

Thu 7 Feb 2019, 22:40

Hi Sarah, is your cat still missing?

I spotted a ginger cat this evening at about 7.15pm. It was walking up Pooles Lane and turned down the lane/drive between Fishers Lane & Bayliss Yard.

Hope you find him.

Sarah Meadows
👍

Mon 4 Feb 2019, 09:05

Thank you so much everyone for your kind & helpful comments. Not located him yet but you've given me some renewed hope! I'll keep looking... Also forgot to post my phone number before if anyone needs to contact me. It's 07766 404135.

Thank you
Sarah

Lucy Mitchell
👍

Sun 3 Feb 2019, 09:32

I'm so sorry to hear he's still missing Sarah, we've been keeping our eyes peeled for him and will continue to do so.

Beverley Wakefield
👍

Sat 2 Feb 2019, 23:42

Hi Sarah how long has Henry been missing ?
As I think a neighbour has been looking after a ginger cat on and off for a little while as I think she thought it was a stray.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Sat 2 Feb 2019, 23:38

We once lost a ginger cat, many years ago now.. She turned up about 8 months after vanishing as if nothing had ever happened. Don't lose hope. They know what live is.. X

Suzie Williams
👍

Sat 2 Feb 2019, 17:02

I was also thinking about you, so sorry he's still missing. Not sure if it's Henry, but for a couple of weeks before Christmas and right up to Christmas Day morning, there was a biggish ginger cat visiting our garden and hanging out with our cat (more or less civilly!). We live in Hill Close and my husband saw him a couple of days after Christmas in Sandford Park near the stream but we've not seen him since then. May be worth a wander over to Sandford Park and/or Sandford Rise as he always entered our garden from the back, from the direction of Sandford Rise so he could maybe have set up home over there?
I hope you find him - if Henry is indeed our visitor, he's a lovely fella.
Suzie

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 2 Feb 2019, 15:59

Hello Sarah have put it on FB seems a very good place for this with photo

Heather Williams
👍

Sat 2 Feb 2019, 13:53

I was only thinking about you the other day. Have you tried the vets in Charlbury and Chipping Norton?

Sarah Meadows
👍

Sat 2 Feb 2019, 12:49

Our ginger cat, Henry, is still missing. Almost given up hope but a last plea - if anyone is looking after him or has seen him please could you let us know. Thanks. Sarah

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.