Comedy Ladder comic lack of publicity!

Helen Holwill
👍 1

Fri 1 Feb 2019, 14:45

Great! Thank you. It sounds interesting. :-)

Tommy Longfellow
👍 1

Fri 1 Feb 2019, 14:07

Apologies for the lack of info. This month's Comedy Ladder was cancelled early in the month hence no promotion. Next month's show (Thirs, Feb 28th) will be promoted as soon as I have the lineup and posters, usually around three weeks before the event.

Helen Holwill
👍

Fri 1 Feb 2019, 08:51

Yes, I'd second that. In fact, a friend who lives in Abingdon asked me about it saying someone had mentioned it to her and she'd like to go. I searched everywhere, including on this site, came up with nothing, and told her it wasn't on and I didn't think it existed!

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Thu 31 Jan 2019, 19:36

Nothing listed on the Charlbury events listing and only knew about it from the little advert on the Rose and Crown, then not on its own poster but in a list with others. We've found it amusing but yes, it is a mixed bag of talent - or less. Everybody needs to start somewhere or there will be no future entertainers. Lets see if anyone new gives us a laugh ot a cynical sneer tonight. But to anyone organising this: no publicity, then no show!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.