Mobile phone problems

Pearl Manners
👍

Wed 30 Jan 2019, 18:22

I'm on Vodafone and all morning I was trying make sone calls nearly going crazy thinking phone ruined then looked on forum there was answer. Thank you Andrew.

Hans Eriksson
👍

Wed 30 Jan 2019, 17:13

I'm on Tesco Mobile, which uses O2. No problems all day.

Mary Robson
👍

Wed 30 Jan 2019, 14:07

On line chat with Vodaphone this morning told me there were no problems in Charlbury, and wanted me to mess with the innards of my iphone, which I respectfully declined to do; heypresto, in Milton laer I had a perfect signal; now I am back to "no Service", and no info on the website. Very helpful Vodaphone (not)

Andrew Chapman
👍

Wed 30 Jan 2019, 13:42

Giffgaff website now says: 'Everything should be back to normal by 8 pm on Thursday 31st January 2019.' Hm.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Wed 30 Jan 2019, 12:54

I'm on Vodafone and appear to have a signal, but can't send texts or make calls.

Pearl Manners
👍

Wed 30 Jan 2019, 12:29

Thanks for that Andrew I have been going insane trying to ring refused every number.

Pearl Manners
👍

Wed 30 Jan 2019, 12:25

Thanks for that I have been going insane trying to ring out everytime it says 'no service'

Andrew Chapman
👍

Wed 30 Jan 2019, 11:04

If you're having phone connection problems today (mine says 'No service') apparently there are problems with a local mast. (I use Giffgaff, which uses the O2 network.)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.