Babysitting on offer!

Amelia Hartley
👍

Sun 27 Jan 2019, 21:35

Hello, my name's Amelia and I'm a 24 year old professional working in the charity sector in Oxford.

I am looking to do some extra babysitting in Charlbury and nearby. I am DBS checked, work with children in my job (which is Monday-Friday 9-5) and have had experience babysitting for 9 years. I have experience working with children 16 months+ but can babysit children of any age.

My rate is £8/hour and my availability varies but I am usually available Wednesday evening, Friday evening and weekends, or can do late starts on a Tuesday or Thursday (after 8:30pm). As a standard, the babysitting would be for 3-hours minimum, but I can make exceptions. I'd like to meet your child/ren before the first babysit too, to help put them and yourself at ease, and discuss routines etc.

If you would like to chat further about this, please email ameliaghartley@gmail.com. If you don't need the service but know someone who might, please do share this with them! Thank you. :)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.