Looking to move

christopher edeson
👍

Fri 15 Feb 2019, 10:28

On rightmove now if there is anybody out there looking to get on the ladder and away from fully renting and living at home!

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60158550.html

Please contact me for viewings or more info.

christopher edeson
👍

Thu 17 Jan 2019, 14:45

now up officially with full pics, please message for info or viewings.

www.sovereignliving.org.uk/find-a-home/27-the-paddocks-enstone-resale

christopher edeson
👍

Wed 9 Jan 2019, 12:48

Hello all we are looking to move to Charlbury, so we need to sell our shared ownership home in Enstone - if you or anybody you know may be looking for a way on to the ladder, please feel free to contact me.

It's shared ownership with Sovereign Housing - a great way to get on the ladder as we did, now we're able to move on and buy outright. Hopefully this home can benefit somebody else trying to get on the ladder. It's a 60% share for a fixed price of £172,500. So you only need to get a mortgage for this amount and you pay a small rent on the other 40% to sovereign. It's a bright and spacious 2 bedroom house perfect for young couples or couples with young family. Big garden, drive that fits 2 cars. If interested DM me and I can give you full info. Thanks

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.