20th December THE MAKERS’ MONTHLY MARKET 5-8pm

Patricia Freeman
👍

Wed 19 Dec 2018, 09:10

You will be able to get your lovely fresh veggies ready for Christmas from Liz Styan, standby sausages from Moore and Lyon, something for your sweet tooth - or Christmas cake if you need it - from Sweet Fancies. New makers this time is author juliet Heslewood and chock from Ashley. Last minute prezzies, pottery, weaving....plenty to choose from. See you there.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Thu 13 Dec 2018, 10:18

Following the success of our bacon jam at the last Makers Market, I've made another bigger batch of it this time. Get there early as I've only 15 jars of it left already! Plus all our flavoured bacons, including Clove and Orange and Cinnamon and Cranberry Christmas bacon.

We also will have a bunch of our super hot Scotch Bonnet chilli and lime sauce (invented in the Caribbean, and fermented in Charlbury). A great stocking filler for the chilli heads you know.

There will be free samples and some interesting nibbles. Looking forward to seeing you all :)

Simon Fenn
👍

Wed 12 Dec 2018, 17:39

Indeed, while you browse the stalls and munch on wild boar, you can enjoy live music from the cool jazz trio Charlie Berry's Hip Operation. How cool is Charlbury?

Patricia Freeman
👍

Wed 12 Dec 2018, 16:21

The feast this month will be 'polpette' wild boar meatballs on toasted sourdough bread or a Mexican feast, refried beans with rice, sour cream tomato salsa and very special corn tortilla chips made by Yoly Guacamole - where you can get your guacamole. The primary school choir will be singing us Xmas carols, followed by jazz....mulled wine...a very Charlbury christmas

Patricia Freeman
👍

Fri 7 Dec 2018, 15:30

Makers Monthly Market on 20th dec is bringing together local makers to ease your #Xmas shop - support local author Juliet Heslewood and Charlbury's four poets bringing you A Funny Way With Words, fine textiles from the Ramsden Weaver & elegant stone carving by Ben Williams

Katharine Di Clemente
👍

Wed 5 Dec 2018, 13:28 (last edited on Wed 5 Dec 2018, 13:29)

So excited about this month's market. The mulled wine was delicious last month and my girls are really looking forward to the K!DZ craft area and a hotdog! Wish it was on every week, I could do without having to think about dinner for the family!

Patricia Freeman
👍

Mon 3 Dec 2018, 17:17

Put our Xmas Market extravaganza into your diary ?" 20th Dec @Charlbury Memorial Hall ?" where mulled wine, carols from Charlbury school choirs and deeply delicious food by FabCooks help you find those last Xmas gifts by Local Artisans. Think Global Shop Local support local this xmas

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.