The Curiosities' Bacon

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Fri 9 Nov 2018, 10:04

Thank you so much everyone.

This is actually really important, not just for me but for the PLASTIC FREE movement. Bacon is probably one of the most iconic pre packed meat products which is always packed in plastic. That I have managed to produce bacon and pack in an environmentally friendly way which is part recyclable, part home compostable has caught the attention of a lot of people. It's because of this, that my product was chosen to be one of the launch products for the UKs first PlasticFree mainstream shops.

Its been a wonderful experience to date, and hugely challenging and I am so grateful for the support Charlbury has given in getting my products to market.

Sustainable Charlbury are running a talk at the next Green Drinks session we're holding on 6th December. One of the people who helped me with this is coming to speak about Plastic Free Packaging and the challenges the industry is facing, and the opportunities that exist. He's an inspiring and influential person in this space.

Helen Holwill
👍

Fri 9 Nov 2018, 09:20

Great stuff! Well done, Simon.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Thu 8 Nov 2018, 21:15

Check out @curiositiesco's Tweet: twitter.com/curiositiesco/status/1060638446446772224?s=09

stephen cavell
👍

Thu 8 Nov 2018, 17:21

Yes indeed, congratulations Simon.

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 8 Nov 2018, 11:34

Big congratulations to Simon Himmens-Warrick for having his delicious bacon (made in Charlbury) featured and photographed in The Telegraph.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/07/britains-first-plastic-free-supermarket-zones-open/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw&fbclid=IwAR2Jy1z4k45FHklncPSF-qMJgZaybZ4EYbOJG8aWd2xZAnv3VA2BktXU4kU

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.