Poppies at the Fountain

Pearl Manners
👍

Thu 8 Nov 2018, 11:30 (last edited on Thu 8 Nov 2018, 14:04)

Sorry repeated.

Pearl Manners
👍

Thu 8 Nov 2018, 11:30

Thank you Wendy I have replied also through Mail box.

Wendy Bailey
👍

Thu 8 Nov 2018, 10:59

Pearl I sent you a message via mail box.

Pearl Manners
👍

Wed 7 Nov 2018, 16:50 (last edited on Thu 8 Nov 2018, 07:24)

Jane, thank you so much that will be absolutely wonderful of you,! I am so sad I am unable to look for myself, it will be amazing to see the primary school Artwork as my Dear little Great Granddaughter recently started there and has done a picture...I'm so excited.
Once again Thank you, and to your lovely brother also.

Jane Parsons
👍

Wed 7 Nov 2018, 14:12

Pearl. I am planning to finish all displays on Thursday and have asked my lovely brother to take photos when all is up. Have today put up the primary school art work in the Memorial Hall. They are wonderful and really bring a lump to the throat

Leah Fowler
👍

Tue 6 Nov 2018, 19:58

The reception class at the primary school have made a lovely wreath of hand made poppies which is on the wall of St Mary's church

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Tue 6 Nov 2018, 17:03

Well done to all those who have done these - Jane Parsons and co and all the Yarn Bombers.

Jackie Hague
👍

Tue 6 Nov 2018, 14:48

Agree Nikki, the silhouette of the soldier and the poppies on the railings at the Corner House look terrific too.

Pearl Manners
👍

Tue 6 Nov 2018, 14:40 (last edited on Tue 6 Nov 2018, 14:41)

Can We have a photo please?

Nikki Frankum
👍

Tue 6 Nov 2018, 14:29

Just wanted to say that the poppies arranged on the fountain outside Co-op look fabulous and love that the purple ones represent all the horses/animals that were killed during the war... they played an important role too. Well done to everyone who has contributed to making poppies and sewing them on - the town is going to look amazing when all the displays are out.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.