Liz Reason
👍

Thu 7 Feb 2019, 16:59

Thanks Jackie for a prompt response.

Jackie Hague
👍

Thu 7 Feb 2019, 16:33

Liz,

Please call 810713 for details on using the projector.

Thanks,

Jackie

Liz Reason
👍

Thu 7 Feb 2019, 16:26

Southill Community Energy was expecting to use the projector at its AGM tonight but I don't recall filling in a form to book it.  Is anyone reading this able to give me access please?  I've tried contacting Steve Hague and Jon Carpenter with no joy.

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 1 Nov 2018, 18:10

A great addition to the town's amenities. Many thanks to Steve and Jackie, and Val and Nick.

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Tue 30 Oct 2018, 11:57

I agree - it's fantastic. Thanks to Nick and Val, Steve (he's put a lot of work into this) and all of the Memorial Hall committee. A great extra facility. You can also see it in action at the Variety Show on 10th November!

Jackie Hague
👍

Mon 29 Oct 2018, 20:02 (last edited on Mon 29 Oct 2018, 22:13)

On behalf of Steve, thank you Stephen and Tony for your comments. Special thanks go to Nick and Val Parker for their generous donation that enabled us to purchase of the projector.
Forms will shortly be available - already on-line via the Corner House website charlburycornerhouseandmemorialhall.org - on which you will be able to request the projector and screen when completing your booking form.

Tony H Merry
👍

Mon 29 Oct 2018, 19:22

Agreed it is excellent and easy to set up
The big screen will be a great help for the Charlbury Society Meetings
Come along next Friday to see what I mean

Stephen Andrews
👍 1

Mon 29 Oct 2018, 18:56

Just like to thank Steve Hague for the various demos for this wonderful new feature in the Hall. It is easy to set up and use and means that any organisation or individual can turn up with their laptop and give a presentation or show a film. No longer any need to beg or borrow a separate projector or screen.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.