Tree order with no name or address

Nicola Morgan
👍

Wed 24 Oct 2018, 09:49

I live on Woodstock Rd and thought it would be nice if the scheme spread outwards. Happy to pick up a form from somewhere.

Anna Fairhurst
👍

Sun 21 Oct 2018, 17:21

Nicola, forms were delivered to all the town centre streets a few weeks ago. The scheme is only there because the team don't have the capacity to do the whole town and the purpose is to make the town centre look pretty for Christmas. If you live in the town centre and didn't get a form, please let me know.

Nicola Morgan
👍

Sat 20 Oct 2018, 21:46

Are you talking about Xmas trees? I'd like one this year, would you tell me where to get a form/bracket, etc

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Sat 20 Oct 2018, 17:19

Oh my goodness, completely forgot about it. Will pop mine in on Monday. Thanks!

Anna Fairhurst
👍

Sat 20 Oct 2018, 08:31

Thank you everyone in the town centre who has returned your tree orders; I'm sorting them now but I won't send them on for another couple of days if you haven't done it yet. However, I've just opened a brown paper envelope, dropped round yesterday, with a red form in it and £20 but no name or address on the form. If that's you, please let me know so I can make sure you get your tree!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.